Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trip to Cedar City

After our trip to Gardner Village, we continued on south down to Cedar City to visit my mom! I do enjoy these visits with her. And the girls always look forward to going. This was an especially nice trip because we got to drive a minivan. Our Ford is in the shop to get the bumper repaired from when I got rear-ended, so we're in a minivan for a week or two. And it's SO spacious.
Spending some time at the park.

Grandma Lyn with Ellie and Elizabeth. What a pretty day!
A decided to bring some color into my wardrobe now that I'm thirty.
He soon will be too big and wiggly to fit into this wrap, but I love the snuggle time I get with this boy when he's strapped to me.
Love this. I clearly remember doing this with my mom when I was little.
My mom and Jay have several cows and it's always fun to pay them a visit. 
Helloooo blow out. Had to take a picture, it was so bad.
That evening we went to Hilda's cabin and stayed the night. It was nice to relax, let my kids stay up late (Charlotte told me it was time to go to bed), play games, and read my Real Simple magazine.
On Sunday, I sang a duet with a man in my mom's ward per her request. It was nice to hear from several people who approached me and expressed their admiration for my mother.
It was super windy, can you tell?
No worries, Superman is here. Oh, he is so yummy.

0 comments: