Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Sensory game

October 2nd: Charlotte and I did a watermelon craft activity for the letter W this morning and then I told the girls that I had a special "surprise" activity for that afternoon. Allie came home with us today and I had them all sit at the table and put blindfolds on. I told them that I had sent David to a "secret" store where they sold scary Halloween things. I told them that he had brought home some of those scary things and I wanted them to guess what they were, without looking...Immediately Allie took off her blindfold and said, "I'm not doing this!"
I promised her that it wasn't anything too scary...
We had goblin fingers, bat brains, guts, spider legs, rat teeth--you name it.

This is my favorite picture ever. Here's Charlotte sneaking a taste of a rat tail. 
Without even knowing what it is.

I love Halloween.

0 comments: