Monday, January 21, 2013

Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

On Sunday we celebrated Bradley's sweet 16, which is actually Wednesday. I was in charge of the cake and so I decided to take Costco's yummy chocolate Matilda cake up a notch with some crushed Toblerone on top, Bradley's favorite candy bar.
And he ate the biggest piece I've ever seen.

Happy Birthday to my cute and wonderful little brother.
My mom and Bradley stayed on Monday to go skiing and snowboarding with us! The first half of the day, we took the girls skiing and Hazel even went up the lift and on the big hill with us. Charlotte stuck to the bunny hill and even went all the way down by herself for the first time. Kind of scary, but luckily she slowed down and turned at the bottom, just in time.
While the girls were on the bunny hill, Grandma Lyn pulled the babies on this sled. Edison quickly fell asleep and Eloise (luckily) was okay with him lying in her lap while she enjoyed the scenery. They lasted much longer than I anticipated!

It was a lovely three day weekend and one that made me grateful to live in Utah.

0 comments: