Well it's official folks. We are Costco members. We held out as long as we could but we could no longer resist the cheaper diapers, free samples, and huge hotdogs.
I love this picture of me and my girls.
On Wednesday, my friend Marilyn let me know that our local flower shop, Jimmy's Floral, was giving away a free rose to anyone named Charlotte. So we went! Charlotte was so excited. Poor Hazel was of course a bit jealous but quickly noticed the large selection of chocolates in the front of the store. But as she leaned in to get a closer she look, she slammed her nose into the glass, really hard. Really made for a difficult afternoon.
Isn't this little lady growing up fast? She looks like she's five here to me.
These two are a lot of fun lately. Eloise will start building a tower or putting a puzzle together and Edison will come crawling over to knock it down or tear it apart.
Edison now knows what it means when we say, "I'm going to get you!" He smiles and then crawls away from you, looking over his shoulder. So cute.
This is what my house looks like when it's clean! We're loving this trampoline.
On Sunday morning, Hazel made these masks for everyone in the family.
Ellie has started to read on her own. I love that.
Pigtails + static electricity from the trampoline = wild woman.



1 comments:
cute cute cute! And where did you get that red and white striped rug?! I'm in love
Post a Comment