Sunday, November 1, 2009

so a little while ago...

I have to back up a bit so I don't miss important "happenings" in our little family. On October 7th, David was invited to speak at Weber State on leadership. He kept worrying that he wouldn't have enough material to cover his 45 minutes and I told him that he'd probably go OVER his time limit, and he ended up taking the perfect amount of time. It was so fun to hear him sum up a lot of his experiences, especially those we've had within the past few months. I always enjoy hearing my husband speak!

These pics are horrible because I took them discreetly with David's iphone.

I took the girls with me and Hazel sat quietly for a while and then she got really STILL and very QUIET. Her Dad's speech didn't really pique her interest.

Charlotte just wanted to flirt with the college boys behind us.

1 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

that's awesome! good for david! i didn't know he did that. i'm sure it was amazing.