Sunday, November 1, 2009

bedtime stories


If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. We do love when Daddy is home. So much.

Latest Hazel story:
Today we got in the car after church and David says, "Oh boy, we are going to hurry home so Daddy can use the bathroom."
Hazel replies, "Oh, Daddy. Got poops?"

3 comments:

Sara said...

Despite sitting in a crib, Hazel suddenly looks so old in this picture!! What happened? They are growing up way too fast!

Ben and Camille said...

I agree, Hazel is looking SO old!!! It looks like her hair is getting darker. And Charlotte is growing SO FAST TOO!! So cute.

Steph-Ann said...

Brave David! I wouldn't get in the crib with the kids, nor would I brave the bunk bed (rated for no more than 300lbs) that we bought for Jacob and Johnathan! I'm a wimp, but i fear not only the fall, but also the clean-up and then purchase of a new bed.