So I probably write more public "thank you's" to Camille Garrison than anyone else on my blog. She's taken some amazing pics of my family and we just LOVE her and her husband Ben who was one of David's mission companions in Africa. They are the only couple we do slumber parties with and laugh so hard we can't see straight. This particular thank you is two-fold.
1. Thank you for making my blog beautiful. I've received a few comments already from friends asking me where I got my ideas and new additions for my blog but (it wasn't me!). That was all Camille. Isn't it fun?? I gave her my password and told her to liven it up a bit and she did an amazing job. So, I'm sorry I can't answer your questions about how she did it. You can find her blog here and ask the pro herself.
2. Thank you for being one of my best friends ever. I've only really hung out with Camille a handful of times and yet we email back and forth almost every day and I can tell her anything. So, this is my small Ode to Camille. Thanks for being a phenomenal friend.
P.S. Writing this post has made me think a lot about the good friends I've had in my life. My best friend Heidi who has put up with me since high school and we can always pick up where we left off; my incredible group of girlfriends from BYU whom I look up to in so many ways; Ruth, Ruth, and Ruth--you're the best; my mission companions who know a part of me that no one else understands like they do; the wives of David's mission buddies--I love you all; our friends from Sugar House ward are probably the coolest people I know and the ones we still want to call on a free weekend to hang out; friends from my mission (um, Jackie Larson) who make me want to live in California so bad to be close to them; and the current friends I have around me now in Ogden who make life easier and simply more fun. I'm so grateful for all of you. Really.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
I have this friend...
Posted by The Phipps: at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am glad that you have some great friends, they are the best! Hey can I get your email? My email is ashliemidget@gmail.com. I was so excited to find you and see how great you are doing. Maybe we can get together sometime.
um, i love you. and i wish we lived closer. that's all. bye. see ya. peace.
Love you too! The blog looks super; she did a great job. Have I told you how much I love your toddler activities? Please don't ever take them off. I'm using them with the boys I sit on the weekends. Thanks so much for being committed, creative, and sharing!
Your children are so beautiful. Your Dad says continuing the Dorsey tradition. Great Grandma agrees and sends lots of kisses. She would love to see them. Actually so would I.
Dad, Great Grandma and Rose
The new blog looks great! Camille did a great job. Thanks for the shout out! I thought of you a lot this past month bc I've had layovers in Salt Lake and thought, "Man, I wish i was hear longer to see Janelle!" I love you and your sweet sweet family! We'd love to have you come to Cali anytime you'd like :D COME SOON... maybe to see the baby in february... I'm just sayin
Post a Comment