Hey Janelle! I found you through Heidi's blog. You have an adorable family. I didn't know that you lived in Utah! We live in Daybreak, we just bought our first home and we have one little boy. We should catch up sometime. my blog: midgetfamily.blogspot.com
Hey Janelle- I must know how you did your blog... I remember you poting about needing to jazz it up a bit and I really want to do it with mine and I love what you did with yours so do tell!!! Oh and congrats on Charlotte sleeping through the night... your family is ADORABLE!!!!!
5 comments:
WAY TO GO CHARLOTTE! oh she loves you so much. she knows mommy just needs her sleep!
Hey Janelle! I found you through Heidi's blog. You have an adorable family. I didn't know that you lived in Utah! We live in Daybreak, we just bought our first home and we have one little boy. We should catch up sometime.
my blog: midgetfamily.blogspot.com
Love ya
Ashlie (Schofield) Midget
Hey Janelle-
I must know how you did your blog... I remember you poting about needing to jazz it up a bit and I really want to do it with mine and I love what you did with yours so do tell!!! Oh and congrats on Charlotte sleeping through the night... your family is ADORABLE!!!!!
Okay, I totally want to know how you did your new layout and design. SO CUTE! Your family is so beautiful and you are beautiful as ever!
Was dymatap involved?--Tyson ]:)
Post a Comment