I went with some good friends to Pineview Reservoir to play on the beach. I had never done this before with my kids and it was so so much fun. I can't believe we live this close to such a great lake! It was a nice break from routine.
I love this beautiful daughter of mine and her little creations. She wanted me to come in the water with her so badly and I really wanted to, but I had Edison in the wrap and couldn't put him down on his own. Kind of made me look forward to being done with the baby stage and getting to play more with my kiddos in situations such as this.
Ellie is such an easy-going child. We are always so amazed by how independent and content she is.
She really loved the feeling of that sand on her body!
A mermaid! With floaties!
A fun day with good friends and great kids.






0 comments:
Post a Comment