Here's the pretty little thing on her second day. I love the uniforms. I suspect it's going to get old really quick, but I like it.
On Tuesdays, we head to the library for Discovery Time where the girls like to get some computer time.
Hazel decided to stay after school in the cafeteria to have lunchtime with her friends.
Oh my goodness.
Me and my baby boy.
So I definitely have to watch Eloise with Edison at all times because sometimes she becomes overcome with love for him and does this...And then sometimes she rides him like a pony.
Ellie isn't even two yet, but she creates more of a disaster then any of the other girls so far...
(We call this the primate position in our family)
Lottie decided that she wanted to pack a lunch just like her sister today.
Lottie and I had activity time and I had to get a shot of her cute dirty feet.










0 comments:
Post a Comment