December 4th
I felt brave after church this Sunday and took the girls outside for some pictures. I changed them into these "I love my mom" t-shirts that I bought a while back to make myself feel good. I figured I ought to take some pictures of them wearing the shirts before they grew out of them...

This was also my first time using my new lens for my camera, so you can see some amateur mistakes, but they still have that beautiful blur in the background!


Five months. I love my hair in this picture. Just sayin'.

Blurry, but what a cute face.




Love this little girl.


Lottie is starting to copy her sister's poses.





I had to put this picture in here. David was literally jumping over me to get them to laugh and I'd snap the picture when he was in mid-air!

I really love their different facial expressions in this one.
Wow, I love my family. I love having little girls and I'm so excited to add a little man cub to the mix!
I felt brave after church this Sunday and took the girls outside for some pictures. I changed them into these "I love my mom" t-shirts that I bought a while back to make myself feel good. I figured I ought to take some pictures of them wearing the shirts before they grew out of them...

This was also my first time using my new lens for my camera, so you can see some amateur mistakes, but they still have that beautiful blur in the background!


Five months. I love my hair in this picture. Just sayin'.

Blurry, but what a cute face.




Love this little girl.


Lottie is starting to copy her sister's poses.





I had to put this picture in here. David was literally jumping over me to get them to laugh and I'd snap the picture when he was in mid-air!

I really love their different facial expressions in this one.
Wow, I love my family. I love having little girls and I'm so excited to add a little man cub to the mix!

0 comments:
Post a Comment