Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our little bug is turning one


Hazel is turning one on June 1st!

We'll be having a Little Ladybug Party on

Saturday May 31st from 11-2pm

at our home.


We will be serving hot dogs, burgers and lots of cupcakes!

We'd love to see those of you who can make it.

(If you need directions, you can call/email/comment on the blog).


See you Saturday!
David, Janelle, and Hazel

4 comments:

Juliann said...

Lucy and I will be there with bells on. . . did I mention I LOVE hotdogs? So save a few for me!!!

Austin and Maren said...

Happy Birthday Hazel girl!!! I can't believe she is that old. Time sure flies by. Congratulations you three. Sorry we couldn't come, I took the MCAT saturday.

isaacsmith77 said...

Happy Birthday Hazel!
Isaac

Alison said...

What a cute theme! I hope the party was fun-can't wait to see pictures!