Friday, January 28, 2011

Sea World

On Friday, our last day, we made it out to Sea World. And thanks to J.R. being a SEAL, we got a sweet discount. What a great memory. The girls were in heaven.
Of course we got to see the great Shamu...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
J.R. bought the girls little stuffed Shamu animals and Hazel would twirl hers in the air whenever one of the whales jumped out of the water. David had us sit in the splash zone, so I had my diaper changing pad covering Ellie the whole time. Lucky for us, the folks in the middle section got soaked and we lucked out with the smallest whale who didn't splash too high. whew.
Photobucket


Photobucket
We pet some friendly stingrays...

Photobucket


Photobucket

Visited the sharks...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

and of course took a pic with Elmo and Zoe.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love that J.R. went on these rides with David and the girls since I had the baby. What a great friend!!

Sadly, we never took a picture with the very people we stayed with! J.R. and Whitney, we love you. Thank you for a wonderful vacation.

0 comments: