There's a couple of quotes from Hazel that I've been meaning to write down lately...
We called Lottie "Cindy Lou Who" and Hazel says, "Hey, that's sounds like...what's that movie?" and right as I said, "Horton Hears a Who" she says, "Winnie the Whore!"
There was a guy smoking outside of a gas station on our way down to Colorado. Hazel--a little groggy from just waking up--asks me what he's eating. I told her he was smoking a cigarette. She makes a sad face and says, starting to cry, "I wish I could have a cigarette!"
We're making bracelets with beads and she holds up a pretty blue square one. "This is an America bead!" I ask her why and she says, "Because it looks like an America bead." Then she said, "Actually, its an animal America bead." I ask her why and she says, "Because it looks like an animal America bead." duh.
After a tantrum about not getting asked to say the prayer at lunch, she comes back in the room, calmly, and asks me, "What was I crying about?"
I have so much to post about! Lottie turned two on the 19th and we had an animal rescue birthday party (she's slightly obsessed with Diego). We went down to my mom's on the 22nd for my little brother's birthday party and decided on Sunday night to drive another 8 hours to see our good friends, JR and Whitney, in Coronado! Our little impromptu family vacation turned out to be just what we needed. I'll post our pics soon.
Check out some Valentine's activities on my blog, Where are my Mary Jane's?

3 comments:
That is SOO funny!! I love her!
This made me laugh out loud! So loud brad came into the room wondering what the heck was so funny! Kids really do say the darnest things...
so stinkin funny!
I want to smoke a cigarette!
Post a Comment