Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother Daddy Daughter Date

I've been wanting to take Hazel on a special date for a while.
When "How to Train your Dragon" came out, in 3D, I couldn't pass it up.
( I know its a bit cheesy, but I made us all pose together before the date.
I actually made us late to the movie)
Photobucket
Don't worry, Charlotte is on the phone confirming our reservations.
Photobucket
Hazel is so fun to take places because she always dresses and packs for the occasion.
This time she actually wanted to wear her favorite apron...and nothing else, so I had to convince her that a cute skirt would be better. Sometimes she'll pack a little purse with a comb, lip gloss, and a favorite stuffed animal. This time she settled for her favorite pony, necklace, and headband.
Photobucket
We loved this movie! I was afraid there would be some scary parts, but besides the fire-breathing parts, it was fine. She only jumped at one part where the dragon popped out of nowhere and then she thought it was funny.
We ate our black licorice and strawberries and jelly beans and LOVED this show.
Photobucket
My favorite is that the next morning she said she had a dream about flying on a dragon.
Thanks Hazel for a fun date.

1 comments:

Rodeback Family said...

Hazel has grown up fast. It seems like yesterday you were inviting me to her first birthday party. I can't believe she'll be 3 soon.