Sunday, October 11, 2009

it's private

Well, unfortunately, there are some folks in Ogden who hate our mayor and have tagged David as a "pro-mayor" candidate and are out to destroy his campaign for city council. They have been reading through our blog in an attempt to find something they can use against him. Needless to say, and much to my chagrin, we are going private. I beg of you to send me your email address if you haven't already received an invitation to my blog. Hopefully we can open back up to all readers once the campaign is over. We'll keep you posted.

Send your email to janellerphipps@gmail.com.

12 comments:

Kate said...

thanks for the invite! we love to keep in touch!!

Jessi said...

I was just thinking about you today!! I'm so glad to get back in touch. You are one of my favorite people.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you guys have to experience that! It's unfortunate. But I am glad that David is getting involved in the community. Way to be. I'm also curious how you found out people were roaming your blog. Weird.

Ben and Camille said...

wow i can't believe that! how awful. but good idea to make it private, at least for a little while. how did you guys find that out??

Katie-babe said...

You know you guys could have put one of you signs in our front yard!! :)

Steph-Ann said...

Poor David, but what are they going to find? "wow, they love each other, take care of each other, spend time as a family together, and don't have unlimited resources!" Duh!!

the phipps said...

Hey- Chris is talking to David on the phone right now :) So I thought I would "see" what you guys are up to since he never fills me in on all that's going on :) Sorry about all the campaign stuff- I guess it's hard to avoid it. We miss you guys- We really need to get you guys on skype!

Slovebunny said...

Well see there is no new news...
I am sorry that politics can be so cruel. I can't believe people sometimes, thinking they can dig up dirt. Well I agree with Steph what do they think they're going to find...
A happy loving family. Wow how horrible is that!

Anyway love your little family and your in my thoughts and prayers.

Emy said...

Janelle, thanks for sending me your blog address! I didn't now about this and it was such a treat to find out hat you have TWO beautiful girls! Time flies! You areSO ADORABLE!! Good luck toDavid with the race, etc. I wouldhave loved to go to theRS Bdcst with you! LOVEYA!

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

Oh, I am so sorry! Glad that we are in on your new "private" life!

Heidi said...

Go, David, Go!!!

Kaesy said...

So happy I'm invited! Just sent you one to mine!