Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas Time Fun

We love Christmas time! David and Hazel made a snowman outside our house together after the first big snow. Hazel loves to EAT the snow more than anything else. There are two things that she asks for lately: snow and wipes. She's a little OCD (where does that come from?) and likes to always have a wipe on hand which she uses to clean her face or just keep in her hand for an hour or so (she also likes to take one to bed). As soon as she sees the snow out the window, she asks for "ice" constantly until we bring her in a snowball to eat.



So there's a great history behind these red pajamas. I remember running into David on campus before his mission and he was wearing these pj's with some basketball shorts over them (thank goodness; that would have definitely been breaking the honor code). He also wore them the Christmas before we were married (no shame) and gave me a picture of himself wearing them on Christmas morning. So, out of tradition, we got a shot of David in his famous red pj's and Hazel in her matching pair.




Eight months! Don't we have a beautiful Christmas tree?

4 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

How cute. (You and Hazel I mean). Love the belly and can't wait for her to come!

Heidi said...

All belly! You look so great. Speaking from experience... Isaac thinks stretch marks are SEXY!! If you don't have them yet, just wait until baby #3!

Sara Anne said...

woah! David, those are probably something you should only whip out on special occasions for Janelle's eyes only! I was hoping to see pictures of a baby...can't wait to see! congratulations!

Adam DeGraff said...

A few years ago, I heard the legend of the "red thunder" pajamas that Dave loved to wear. I tried not to think about it. Ever. Now I need to go wash my eyeballs...