
This was last month when I first popped out.

And this is 5 1/2 months (taken just a minute ago--right after dinner mind you) Sometimes I feel huge and then I remember that I still have 3 1/2 months to go!!
So this little girl that we still have not named is becoming more and more active in my belly! I love feeling her kick around and she's big enough now that you can see her moving and David can finally feel her. I feel fantastic so far--what a blessing. We've been talking a lot about names, but we have way too many options that we love. Narrowing it down to one will be difficult.
Love you all and enjoy conference weekend!
7 comments:
YAY! Just what I wanted--to see how flippin cute you are! Janelle, seriously. You're beautiful and I really want to be just like you someday.
We hope to see you around Thanksgiving!
Love ya~
You are one cutie-patootie prego! I miss you. I'm so happy for you...getting to feel her move inside of you! Good luck on the name-chooosing...I can't wait to hear what you decide on.
i am so excited...i get to see you, in person, pregnant!! Yeah me! I just can't wait.
I hate how cute you are. Seriously you are beautiful pregnant. :)
Oh how cute!
I haven't seen you guys in forever!
How are you?
Everybody's pregg!
Its crazy!
My mum is as well haha..
See you later!
-gabby
You are such a cute pregnant lady!! You have plenty of time to work on a name!!!
i'm so happy for you!!! just what you needed, another cute littel girl that you can dress up and can play w/hazel!!!
Post a Comment