Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 3rd - 8th

Notes from my journal on Tuesday, Sept 3rd: Great day because David and I are a team and that makes all the difference. I took Charlotte, Ellie, and Ed on a walk to look for H words. I love being home with my little ones. Those are the days I will miss the most. Ellie held onto rollie pollies the entire time while Charlotte drew pics of the H words we found. Ed enjoyed the ride inside his pink push car. We had "honey snacks" (Ritz crackers + honey) with hot chocolate and marshmallows. I gave Ellie a "hard to do" activity with pom-pons and tongs with a cupcake tin. I started "Mommy Reading Camp" with Charlotte and had Snuggle time with Hazel before bed. Good, good day.

Quote from Charlotte: "Yellow flowers are bees favorite because they match their bums."
Where did she learn to pop that hip like that?

On Wednesday we started Joy School! I love teaching the first week and this is my 3rd year teaching it, so I'm quite familiar with the lessons. Our kids are great and we all had a good time. I love having a fenced in backyard! Especially now with our new table out there, it feels so nice. 
Charlotte, in her pretty new outfit for Joy School.
Our new Joy School group this year! I'm so excited.



I had to capture this moment after gymnastics. Me, my belly, my two year old and my one year old. There are so many challenges in this season of life, but when I stop and look down at these tiny hands and soft cheeks, I feel so blessed to be right in the middle of this season of babies. 
P.S. Isn't Eloise so yummy in her leotard?? Those fuzzy pudgy shoulders of hers.
Wednesdays are crazy. Soccer practice after gymnastics. Glad we can all be there as a family.
Thursday, I did initiatories for my Leonard names at the temple. Third week in a row for my goal!

Game day! It was rough for this new coach. Hazel's team played a comp team and so we didn't score once. Then it just got worse at Charlotte's game because we only seem to have one little girl who will go after the ball, and it isn't the coach's daughter... We have a lot of parental support though which is nice. Overall, we survived.
Ah Sunday. That's a cute bunch of kids.
28 Weeks.
I had a doctor's appt this week and my baby is growing right on schedule. I feel her regularly and she typically gets the hiccups around 8pm every night. And yes, I'm feeling quite certain, although I don't know for sure, that this is a little lady in there. It's Jane.

0 comments: