Belly shot on March 3rd. And yet again, this is the most productive I've been in a while. Since I reached my last two months of pregnancy, my mom came and helped me organize our entire basement and clean out our food storage room. I finished painting the girls' furniture, made pelmet boards and a pin board for their room, and hung an alphabet collage in the baby room.
Honestly, as soon as I'm nearing the finish line in pregnancy, I start to get things DONE.

The girls and I have been enjoying the pretty weather and have been going on quite a few walks outside. I wish I had a picture, but when our car was in the shop a few weeks ago, I walked the girls to Joy School about 3 1/2 blocks away. I had both girls in the double jogger, Ellie in a carrier on my back and Edison in my belly. I felt like superwoman (and probably looked like a crazy woman!)
March 5th.
I love my girls.
March 6th. Not really changing much, but I wanted to get a lot of shots at this point!
I've really been trying to soak in this little baby girl before my attention turns to a new baby. She loves loves loves books as all my girls have at this age. She is signing all the time and probably has the largest vocabulary out of all the girls. She looks up at me like this a lot and just watches me and listens, like she's really thinking about what I'm teaching her. She loves the iPhone and has been able to unlock it and flip through the aps for a while now. She usually goes to the Childrens' Songbook ap and then waves her arm as if she's conducting. She scrolls through the pictures while she listens to the music.
She is such a happy baby and usually entertains herself if I'm doing dishes or cleaning up during quiet time. She tries on shoes, checks out the toys in the toy box, or pulls out books and looks at them. I call her "ET" because of the way she shuffles around the house. Love her.
And the last project I really wanted to do with Hazel was to let her paint the inside of her closet door. Ever since I started redecorating her room, she's wanted to have some say in the entire process and choose some of her own designs. Since I also had a strong opinion about the color scheme and decor, I decided to let her have the inside of the closet door to paint whatever she wanted. She chose to paint the picture from Rapunzel where she's sitting in the trees and looking up at the lanterns.


We didn't get to finish the entire thing, but it will be a fun project to finish another day. She loves it.

On March 13th, a Tuesday, David met a friend for dinner and I decided to...paint my office area. Why not? I had tested some sample colors ions ago and it was driving me crazy, so I painted it. I started having some pretty strong contractions and signs that I was getting close to labor the previous Saturday. This night, the 13th, they were stronger than ever and the girls watched excitedly as I stopped several times throughout dinner to breathe through a contraction.










0 comments:
Post a Comment