Wednesday, March 23, 2011

dentist

I'm only posting this because I have enough self-confidence to share my "not so hot" days with other people...and because I almost peed my pants when I saw these pics. I had a cavity filled and I think the dentist hit my sinuses with his needle. It hurt so bad and my eyes and nose started running. He just said something that sounded to me like a barely audible "oops" and walked away while I recovered. Anyway, half my face was impaired for the next few hours which is always a hoot. David admitted that it was the first time he wasn't attracted to me. These pictures are me laughing really hard, but you can hardly tell...
Photobucket

*Hey make sure you scroll down because I updated A LOT of Phipps family action, including more of our family photos.

4 comments:

Kate said...

hahahahaha! i am cracking up janelle! that is hilarious! the only time my brother has nummed the wrong side of the face on a patient - was on me! lucky for him, not for me. i love that you posted these pics. thanks for the laugh!

Ben and Camille said...

OH MY GOSH. You didn't tell us this last night!! HAHAHAHHAHA. That top right picture has me CRACKING UP!

Shana Smith said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious. I love that the Hubs admitted that he wasnt attracted to you at that moment! Ha Ha this is so funny. You are adorable!!

We put the hip in phipps said...

Hilarious!!!