Thursday, July 16, 2009

girls girls girls


Just wanted to share some fun pics of our girls.
Hazel was sneaking between David's legs to grab a treat and forgot about those darn fairy wings.



That's underwear on her head and tissue in her ears....?

7 comments:

EM said...

So stinkin' cute! Charlotte is getting so big. I love the pouty face. And Dave is such a good sport to put up with fairy wings in his crotch :) How funny!

Tenae said...

The fairy wing picture is too funny!

Ben and Camille said...

SO cute. that's hilarious she forgot about the wings. i miss you guys already. thanks for spending some time with me! even if my better-half was in africa:) we'll see you in january!

Sara said...

I can't believe how big they both are! We still haven't seen Lotte, but she seems to look a lot like Hazel! How fun!

Richard & Analeis said...

I love, love, LOOOOVE all the photos! You guys are the cutest fam around! Let's plan a BBQ soon.

Unknown said...

You guys must have the best time ever together!

We put the hip in phipps said...

Your girls are so adorable! I cant believe how big Hazel is getting....wow, time goes by fast. I look forward to seeing more photos =)