So this isn't the best picture we've ever taken together (sometimes my camera does not live up to it's potential), but yesterday we celebrated our three year anniversary! David told me to get all dressed up and then took me to a shooting range (ha!). It was really funny because the guy helping us wouldn't look at me, he just kept talking to David. Then he finally looked up at me and said, "You smell really girly and it's kinda weird to smell that here at the shooting range." I'm sure they're not used to seeing someone in a dress and heels either. Anyway, we actually decided to come back on a weekend when we had more time because they closed sooner than we expected. SO, we headed over to Cassar jewelers--a jeweler that David did a deal with and received some instore credit--and I got to pick out a beautiful white gold necklace with a tiny diamond penant (I'd post a picture, but it's gettings sized). We're also making some changes to a chocolate pearl necklace David got me last Christmas. After that we headed over to Jasoh's restaurant for some fine dining. I should have taken a picture of my unbelievably tender filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes, carrot bisque soup and very rich chocolately dessert with berries. Yum.
If I had lots of time on my hands, I'd dig out some cute pics of when we first met, David's prom we went to together, our wedding, etc. but I just don't see myself doing that. Maybe next year!
David James Phipps, I love love love you. You're perfect.
Janelle
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Posted by The Phipps: at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! A shooting range... i LOVE that! We love you guys! I can't believe its been 3 whole years.
Congrats congrats! You BOTH are perfect and we love you lots!
Post a Comment