Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!

The Field Mouse, and the Fairy
Bradley as a mime!
And here's Little Bunny Foo Foo
By this point, her little nose was almost rubbed off
I don't know if she was mad that we were leaving or if it was her hat that was wrinkling her brow.

Happy Halloween to all! This Halloween has been the best we've had in a long time just because we got to dress Hazel up as a little bunny and she's not old enough yet to protest. So, this year Hazel was Little Bunny Foo Foo, David was a field mouse, and I was the fairy (don't you remember Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest? My mom has me singing it on tape when I was four years old). Our little bunny lasted for about 30 minutes until she rubbed her nose off and passed out in her car seat. She woke up as we left and gave us some cute smiles. Some of the pics are from the Phipps family party, and the rest (with Hazel dressed up) are from our ward party.


It's fall and it's so beautiful! I love this weather and happy time of year.


Janelle

1 comments:

Slovebunny said...

Ah love the song...now little bunny foo foo I don't want to catch you scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' on the head.

You guys are SOOOO cute!
Love it can't wait to see you :)